in my bag

12:02

lush handy gurugu hand cream/minted rose lip balm/extra peach gum/phone/bus pass/oh comely magazine/lipgloss and eyeliner c/o theBalm

...summer edition!! Plus a tangle teazer.. humidity and my thin blonde hair don't mix well. I love reading posts like these for two reasons; 1) I love to see what products people love, and this doubles as an 'essentials' kind of post. 2) I'm just very nosy.

I bought my bag from joy the other day in the sale for £25, which isn't too bad. I think of it as an investment, because it goes with everything and despite how small it looks, there are three pockets which fit quite a lot in.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So cute <3 such nice photos xx
    Sofia
    www.lifefromsofia.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe